We are committed to protecting your privacy in compliance with our legal obligations.
We will only collect, use, handle and disclose personal data as allowed by, and in compliance with, the privacy laws applicable to us.
Renewa LLC and its subsidiaries (together ‘RENEWA’) is committed to protecting your privacy, in compliance with all applicable privacy laws.
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
RENEWA respects your privacy and we are committed to being transparent about our privacy practices and security. This Policy explains how we handle your personal information by setting out:
- what personal information we collect
- why we need to collect personal information;
- how we collect it;
- what we do with it;
- how it is stored and protected; and
- who we might share it with.
The Policy also describes how you can access or correct information we hold about you, how you can ask further questions or make a complaint, and information about our websites and online activities.
In this policy, ‘personal information’ or ‘personal data’ refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or other related information.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
From time to time, it may be necessary for RENEWA to collect personal information in order to continue our business operations and deliver products and services.
The types of personal information RENEWA usually collects includes:
- Business and personal contact details;
- Purchasing history;
- Financial transaction information;
- Copies of identification documents; and
- Information in support of employment applications including employment history, experience, qualifications, and criminal history, regulatory sanctions and personal insolvency checks.